WHAT WE VALUE
Actively pursuing Christ.
We are committed as a church family to be fully devoted followers of Jesus. Our passion is to see Christ expressed in every area of our daily lives.
Actively engaging in spiritual relationships.
We are committed to live lives of authentic relationship for the purpose of creating Christ-like community for those God brings into our lives.
We are called to be a people who live our lives with a spirit of generosity. The calling to generosity affects how we utilize our time, finances, and relationships for the purpose of seeing Christ’s love tangibly expressed to those around us.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over nations.
- In the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- In water baptism by immersion.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to prevailing prayer.
- That all of the powerful works of the Holy Spirit are still active today as they are found in the New Testament.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.